Explore Definitive Financial and Economic Intelligence on Africa
Africa is a continent as vast in size and opportunity as its 54 countries are disparate. Therefore, your challenge is where to go and where to look for information of excellence. Fortunately your need has been addressed with African Financial & Economic Data (AFED).
AFED is a comprehensive, consolidated and above all clear service providing interested parties in African countries with the detailed financial and economic information they need to make good political, financial, strategic and investment decisions.
All data is updated daily and available under 3 packages:
Gain Valuable Insights about any African Countries
Whether you are interested in South Africa, Algeria or Rwanda, the Country Profile series provides in-depth coverage of the African country of your choice.
Efficiently Evaluate and Track Africa's Economies
Whether you are interested in African Agriculture, Education or Telecommunication, the Sector Focus package provides in-depth coverage of the sector of your choice.
- The Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Programme (CAADP) is having positive effects toward greater food and nutrition security in countries that have implemented the process
- Zambia highlights key essentials to Africa’s development
- FAO announces the results of its Media award in the Near East and North Africa: “A promising participation, and the next round in 2018”
- Central Banks of Nigeria and Ghana to speak at SWIFT Business Forum West Africa
- Nigeria Remains Africa’s ICT Investment Destination – Minister